Friday, June 26, 2009

How I Want to Remember Michael Jackson

We all knew it would happen sooner or later. It happens to us all some day. Michael Jackson died. There are lots of stories about how he died and why he died and if he should have died at such a young age, but the fact remains that he is gone. There are also lots of pictures of Michael Jackson over the years and especially pictures of him in his more recent years after extensive surgery on his face and skin. However, that is not how I want to remember him.



I want to remember him as a young boy with a great voice and a smile on his face. And the moves......he could really dance!



I also want to remember him with his brothers and the wonderful songs they sang together as the Jackson Five.



I want to remember him as a young man who was called the King of Pop.


I want to remember his videos and the songs that inspired them...like "Thriller".

But one of my favorite memories of Michael Jackson will always be his MOON WALK!

I know there are some people who are happy that Michael Jackson is gone, but there are more who are sad. Maybe they saw Michael Jackson, like I did, as a very talented, but lonely and frightened man who never grew up. Like most famous people he probably never had any close friends either and so many of those around him were always after his money.

Good bye, Michael Jackson, and thanks for all the good memories you left us.

No comments:

Post a Comment