Saturday, November 12, 2011

MacNiven Nearly Run Over By Clueless Woman

   

Today I was walking towards my car outside a neighborhood drug store when I was nearly run over by a woman driving a Toyota Prius.  As the woman continued on after the incident, I couldn't help but notice two things about her car.

First, that she was driving a Toyota Prius.  Now I will acknowledge that there are Prius owners who admidt that they own a Prius because they like the technology.  I commend them for their integrity.   However, most Prius owners believe they are saving money and protecting the environment.  Not only are they NOT saving money, but the environmental cost of manufacturing, driving, and disposing of a Prius and its batteries, far outweigh any benefit from getting 50 miles per gallon.

The second thing I noticed about her was the personal license plate on the back of her car.   What I saw printed on her license plate certainly summed up the entire situation.

It said simply "CLULESS"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment